Goals: The primary responsibility of this Committee is to coordinate all events related to the solicitation and receipt of funds from Corporate Sponsors. This includes but is not limited to annual corporate sponsorship program, coordinating all activities around sponsorship/exhibitors for chapter sponsored institutes, fundraisers and other chapter sponsor related events and needs.
- Review the Corporate Sponsorship guidelines and levels of giving. Review Chapter Sponsorship levels, costs, benefits and submit any recommended changes to Chapter Board for approval.
- Set a budget for Sponsorship revenue.
- Develop new Corporate Sponsorship website page by March 31st for the next chapter year.
- Develop a list of potential Corporate Sponsors.
- Begin contacting all current Corporate Sponsors to renew their sponsorship by March 1st for the next Chapter fiscal year.
- Maintain a record of contacts and responses.
- Follow up as needed to receive responses.
- Require all Corporate Sponsors to have their dues paid by May 31st for the next Chapter year.
- Send name and email address to the Website committee to keep the sponsorship information current on the TNHFMA website.
- Send all checks to the Chapter Treasurer on a timely basis.
- Send exhibitor form to sponsors who are eligible to display at Institutes.